Saturday, December 12, 2015

Mystery Quilt, Alleteria and Guests

Now that I'm caught up with the clues for this year's "Alleteria"  mystery quilt,

I decided to work on my "Grand Illusion."

This is my block.

And I think this was the last picture I took of setting the blocks together.

And now today when I pulled all the parts and pieces out it looks like a "Grand Mess!"

I think I'll be working on this for a while.

Take a look at all the other Alleteria quilts on Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Monday link up.

















Also linking to "Design Wall Monday."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recent guests in our home have been:
Paul's folks, Amy and Ashton

Craig & Angie, Tina, and Josiah with Angie's sister Renee.

"Fred"

Paul's sister Rhoda & Lanell and family with school teacher Terrell.

Ashton turned 7.

5 comments:

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Love your little four patches, so happy. Great colors for Grand Illusion, it is going to be wonderful.

Feathers in my Nest said...

I Love your variety of neutrals...so pretty.

Andee said...

Nice to see two mystery quilts coming along!

Vireya said...

Busy, busy! Two mysteries and lots of family time.

lourixe said...

You've been really busy! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...