Sunday, November 22, 2015

Projects -- Daisies, Sailboat V, and Teryn's Quilt

I'm still working on my "Daisies" from the workshop that I took with Susan Cleveland.

Sailboat V is now complete.

This piece developed from a picture I had taken of my nephew, Scott. I tweaked it on the computer to make a sketch and then printed it on fabric. Using black, I thread painted the sketch and then quilted it.


Sailboat V -- $50 SOLD
8.5" X 11.0 "

Detail

I have finally finisihed quilting this crib size quilt for our grandson, Teryn. Now ... on to binding it.

Check the linky party at "Off the Wall Friday."

4 comments:

PaintedThread said...

Love, love, love the sailboat.

Unknown said...

You have been busy with lovely projects. Love your nephew on the boat and the daisies are so beautiful!!! Love the quilting on your grandsons quilt!!!!

JOY @ http://joysjotsshots.blogspot.com/ said...

The reflection of the sail boat is so clever. Beautiful!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

You have really been busy and the sail boat is precious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...