Monday, April 07, 2014

Weddings, Adam & Megan and Sheri & Sam

Life …

Paul and I drove to VA to attend the wedding of my nephew, Adam to Megan.
IMG_2249

Mother is machine quilting her “flower garden” quilt that she was working on earlier this year at our sewing retreat.
IMG_2208

I helped my sister Coleen fry pounds and pounds of hamburger for our sister Sheila in preparation for her daughter Sheri’s wedding.
IMG_2202

The Helmuth family is cleaning up outside getting ready for Sam & Sheri’s reception.
IMG_2232

I helped Sheila pick up a few sticks to clean the area for the wedding reception.
IMG_2235

Sheri, the lovely bride to be.
IMG_2218

Paul found the restored, ‘get-away’ …
IMG_2219

… Jeep to be fascinating.
IMG_2221

Mother and Sheila enjoy a sweet moment with Sheila’s first grandchild, Caroline.
IMG_2214

1 comment:

Donna said...

Your mother's flower garden quilt is beautiful! I can't wait to see a close up of it when it is quilted. How is she going to finish the edges; has she decided? You know why I am asking - I am making one too! Mine is not going nearly as quickly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...