Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sequoia, Wedding, and Guests

I’ve started another small art quilt. Inspiration came from our recent trip west to the sequoia and redwoods National Parks.
IMG_5807

Click here to see the finished quilt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday we attended the wedding of Jason Nissley & Rosalie Petre.
Congratulations and best wishes!  You know they are right pleased with that marriage certificate!
IMG_5792

We hosted overnight guests in our home. Davie & Paula Showalter from Virginia and 2 of their children, Hannah and Renae.
IMG_5804

We also had Elam and Ellen Heatwole. Ellen and I go way back to childhood days and youth group. It was so good to have them in our home and do some catching up.
IMG_5797

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Your new project looks very interesting. I love trees, the various shapes, branches, leaves.....you get the picture. I really like the fabric you've chosen for your background. Can't wait to see what happens. Take care!!

Pat Hertzler said...

I loved seeing the picture of Elam and Ellen. They are dear and precious people to me and I also go waaaaaaay back with Ellen.

Queenie Believe said...

Your new art quilt is going to be lovely, wonder sense of strong perspective.
Its so nice to catch up with olds friends, enjoy.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Oh my....I love this piece...you are so talented

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...