Sunday, July 07, 2013

Home Again

After being gone for a month the grandchildren welcomed me home for my 60th birthday.
IMG_5532

Also awaiting me was a pile of bills and paperwork that needed my attention.
IMG_5541

We droved to SC for Paul’s nephew Darryl’s wedding to my cousin Ruthie & Dale’s daughter, Laura.
IMG_5547

The bridal party from left: Joel, Amy, Jason, Karla, and Audrey
IMG_5545

Nate, Kevin, Carmen, Scott, and Melissa
IMG_5546

I love to visit with Aunt Glennys and really enjoy her wit.
IMG_5548

We stayed with cousin Wendell and Naomi. Wendell is the closest cousin to me in age, only 3 days apart. Part of Aunt Glennys’ wit has rubbed off on him. Naomi and I are great friends from our youth.
IMG_5560

They built this cute playhouse for their grandchildren.
IMG_5558

And Naomi has a beautiful garden and lots of flowers. I especially liked the pinkish-orangish-yellow roses.
IMG_5562

1 comment:

Lois Ann said...

Happy 60th Birthday Julia. I talked to Amy on Sunday the day of your birthday and asked her if she was doing anything for you. I hope it was a good one! I didn't realize you were gone a MONTH. Wow. Do you mean to say your western trip was that long? I was keeping up with you on the posts but didn't actually remember it was a month. I enjoyed the SC pics too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...