Monday, July 29, 2013

Bubbles, Work, and Wind

Georgi came one day last week. I tried to make those sturdy bubbles for her and Ashton. Somehow they didn’t work very well.
IMG_5839

I did manage to get a few big bubbles but mostly they were piddly and popped before they got to any size.
IMG_5837

With my camera in one hand and the bubble hoop in the other I snapped picture after picture after picture.

If I would have tried to get this picture, I’m sure it wouldn’t have happened!
Copy of IMG_5829

I had a little help cleaning the porch and carport.
IMG_5893

A wind storm came through and peeled the roof back on Paul Shirk’s shop.
IMG_5914

Ashton, Jesse, Paul, and Paul assess the damage…
IMG_5930

…and then Saturday some of the men from church had a work day to help clean up the mess.

4 comments:

Lois Ann said...

What do you do with all your scenery small quilts? Do you sell them?

Lois Ann said...

What do you do with all your scenery small quilts? Do you sell them?

Deborah said...

That must have been a terrible wind. Love your pictures of the bubbles.

Lois Ann said...

I heard Xanga is shutting down. Is this true and where does one go to find the info? I have always enjoyed you and your sisters xanga's.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...