Friday, May 24, 2013

Life... as a Quilter...


Life …

 

Talya has grown up enough now to enjoy the ‘little tikes’ buggy.

IMG_1338

 

She would like a turn painting with these young artists on their horizontal easels.

IMG_1346

 

Ashton & Georgi found the drawer with the toys and tea set and made their own party of water and Nutter Butter Bites.

IMG_1379

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

… as a Quilter
 
My sister Emily was here one day and found fabric to make an art quilt inspired by Gloria Loughman’s book “Radiant Landscapes.”

IMG_1325

 

I’m anxious to see what she appliques to her background.

IMG_1335

3 comments:

PollythePatchworker said...

Oh my! Emily's art quilt is stunning! I love what you both are doing with fabrics. Creativity at its best. I think we need to redo the "Three Mennonite Sister's" blog and make it "Four Mennonite Sister's" ....maybe even "Seven Mennonite Sister's"

Julia Graber said...

Yes, I'm with you on that. I'd update it more often if you all would too. I get references from that site so I know people are watching it! But I hate to be the only one that posts about my quilts.

QuiltinGal said...

Can't wait to see this new creation of Emilys. The little ones are so sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...