Monday, January 07, 2013

Mostly Guests

My nephew Andy brought a friend, Pedro down from VA for a short visit.

IMG_0510

 

Evie, Sheila and I met at the local bakery with the children to celebrate Evie and Georgi’s birthdays on Jan. 4.

IMG_0513

 

The bakery ladies loved talking with the children.

IMG_0518

 

View from the front door early in the morning.

IMG_0532

 

Workshop day with the Possum Town Quilters.

IMG_0545

 

I was hostess today for lunch and our table was full of guests. Edward & Gertie

IMG_0557

 

John & Cheryl and Rosanna

IMG_0555

 

Jason & Karla and girls with her grandpa Henry from Red Lake.  I enjoyed catching up on some of the folks from Red Lake from back when I spent a year up there working in the children’s home.

IMG_0552

 

Paul’s sister Rhoda & Lanell with Lance, Lena, and Brent.

IMG_0551

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...