Thursday, January 31, 2013

A New Project–Pink Rainbow Scrap Challenge

I decided to participate in this years Rainbow Scrap Challenge. The color for January is pink.

http://superscrappy.blogspot.com

So, I started a new project, an easy project. I’m making panels of color. Here are 2 of the 4 panels I plan to make. Do you recognize any of that old 1970s fabric?
IMG_1248

Later I plan to cut the panels diagonally and team up with dark fabric and …. Just wait and see!
Since this is a new project for me I’m also linking up to

2013NewFO

7 comments:

Quilting Babcia said...

Yep, I recognize some of those prints! Probably have a couple of them in my scrap bin too.

Ray and Jeanne said...

I love the colors - can't wait to see the next part! ~Jeanne

Nanna said...

pretty pinks!
Helen

Sandy Panagos said...

Well, that is going to be an interesting challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing it come together. And yes, I think I have a few of those pinks still in my stash!

Barbara said...

I started this challenge this month too. Love the fabrics you've chosen.

Lee said...

Oh yeah, definitely have/had at least one of those fabrics and very possibly several more. Enticing project, will be keeping my eyes open.

Tami C said...

Sounds really interesting! Some of those fabrics look VERY familiar!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...