Monday, September 10, 2012

This an That

What fun to have the grandchildren come home! We are missing Tina Sue who has been traveling.
 
Dustin helped entertain them by getting a kite ready to fly.
 
Only, there wasn't enough wind. The boys loved it anyway!
 
Emily pieced this quilt top in a fast sort of way and it turned out great. I love her taste of color and fabric choices.
 
Scott had a birthday recently and Amy fixed him a cake.

 
He wouldn't let on, but I think he secretly enjoyed the party!

 
Paul bought some jumbo shrimp the other day. I was glad for Amy and Gabriel's help to clean them. I can't stand the smell and working with slippery slimmy things like that.

 
They were glad to do the work to help eat them.

 
Stacy loves to play with my Russian dolls.

 
Recent guests in our home have been ... Mike & Evelyn M. ...

 
... and Paul & Vada S. Mike and Paul are cousins.

 
Jesse S. and our new school teacher, Stanton R.

 
My sister Emily & Perry and son Scott.

 
And I'm not sure if our children are guests, but I took their pictures anyway. Joel & Sheila and family.
 
Quinten & Evie and boys.
 
Craig & Angie and Tina

Live A Colorful Life

3 comments:

Rene' said...

Great family photos! Seeing the pictures of the shrimp and Blue Bell ice cream reminds me of visits home ;-)

Live a Colorful Life said...

Hi, Julia. What great pictures. Thanks so much for linking up!

Mama Pea said...

that first photo reminds me of a photo of me with my cousins when I was little! The photo in our family album looks almost just like that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...