Monday, August 20, 2012

A New Project & Georgi

I have started a new project. And I know you are thinking that I need to finish up some of my other projects first. However, this one has a deadline, and if I don't start now and keep at it, I'll miss the deadline. So, I've pushed everything else to the back burner.



I need 36 blocks similar to these. Some of them will be "double" blocks without the black triangle. And then you can see on the top row that there are 2 with smaller black triangle centers. I'll have to pitch those blocks or use them for something else, maybe on the back of the quilt.
Patchwork Times
Georgi gets her hair combed sitting by the sink. When she was smaller Sheila sat her down inside the sink to get the job done!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Awww what an adorable sweet face. Reminds me of my granddaughter with her long brown hair.
Oh and your blocks are fabulous.

Nina Marie said...

ohhh this is quite lovely! Are you paper piecing the blocks?? I love the fabric choices!

Coleen B said...

What a nice picture of mom combing Georgi's hair. She doesn't look like she minds it at all. I'll be looking forward to seeing your finished quilt project!
-coleensr

Kate said...

Beautiful blocks, it's going to be a gorgeous quilt.

Georgi is definitely a cutie.

Rebecca said...

Those are some impressive blocks! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...