Sunday, May 13, 2012

This and That

I am impressed with Emily's Wonky Quilt that is on my design wall, ready now for quilting.



The Day's Catch by Amy & Ashton.

Planting time for Quinten & Paul.

Slappy and Ashton

It was such a pleasant evening; why not take our plates outside for supper?

After the SMBI Chorus gave a program at our church, Laura kept these friends for the night.

More farm work for Paul.

Amy had a Creative Memories party with these ladies, Hannah, Ashley, & Alma.

The bob truck brought a load of sand to church the day we had sewing circle.

It's safe now. You may go play in it!

A hive of busy bees!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

The Wonky quilt is cool.
The children playing in that load of dirt brought back memories from my childhood with my brother and me knee deep in sand and water making mud pies.... thanks for jogging my memory.

Vicki H. said...

Looks like you have been busy outside how do you get anything quilted? Looks great.

Quilter Kathy said...

Love that photo of the children in the sand...just precious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...